Random Quran Ayahوَأَمَّا الْجِدَارُ فَكَانَ لِغُلَامَيْنِ يَتِيمَيْنِ فِي الْمَدِينَةِ وَكَانَ تَحْتَهُ كَنْزٌ لَهُمَا وَكَانَ أَبُوهُمَا صَالِحًا فَأَرَادَ رَبُّكَ أَنْ يَبْلُغَا أَشُدَّهُمَا وَيَسْتَخْرِجَا كَنْزَهُمَا رَحْمَةً مِنْ رَبِّكَ ۚ وَمَا فَعَلْتُهُ عَنْ أَمْرِي ۚ ذَٰلِكَ تَأْوِيلُ مَا لَمْ تَسْطِعْ عَلَيْهِ صَبْرًاAs for that wall, it belonged to two orphan boys of the city, and their treasure was buried under it. Their father was an upright man. So your Lord willed that on reaching the age of maturity they should dig out their treasure as a favour from their Lord. So, I did not do that of my own accord. This is the explanation of things you could not bear with patience."
- No upcoming events
- Jumaah - 11 April 2014 by Moulana Hashiem Cassiem on 11 April 2014 .
- Jumaah - 4 April 2014 by Moulana Hashiem Cassiem on 4 April 2014 .
- Jumaah - 28 March 2014 by Moulana Hashiem Cassiem on 28 March 2014 .
- Jumaah - 21 March 2014 by Sheikh Amien Fakier on 21 March 2014 .
- Jumaah - 14 March 2014 by Moulana Hashiem Cassiem on 14 March 2014 .