Random Quran Ayahإِنَّمَا الْمُؤْمِنُونَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ وَإِذَا كَانُوا مَعَهُ عَلَىٰ أَمْرٍ جَامِعٍ لَمْ يَذْهَبُوا حَتَّىٰ يَسْتَأْذِنُوهُ ۚ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَأْذِنُونَكَ أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ ۚ فَإِذَا اسْتَأْذَنُوكَ لِبَعْضِ شَأْنِهِمْ فَأْذَنْ لِمَنْ شِئْتَ مِنْهُمْ وَاسْتَغْفِرْ لَهُمُ اللَّهَ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌThere is no harm in your eating together or separately. But when you enter the houses, salute the inmates with a greeting in the name of God, invoking blessings and good health. That is how God explains things to you clearly so that you may understand. They alone are true believers who believe in God and His Apostle, and when they are with him on a matter of common concern, do not depart without obtaining his leave. Surely those who ask leave of you are the ones who believe in God and His Apostle. Therefore when they ask leave of you for personal business give leave to those you please, and seek God's forgiveness for them. Surely God is forgiving and kind.
- No upcoming events
- Jumaah - 11 April 2014 by Moulana Hashiem Cassiem on 11 April 2014 .
- Jumaah - 4 April 2014 by Moulana Hashiem Cassiem on 4 April 2014 .
- Jumaah - 28 March 2014 by Moulana Hashiem Cassiem on 28 March 2014 .
- Jumaah - 21 March 2014 by Sheikh Amien Fakier on 21 March 2014 .
- Jumaah - 14 March 2014 by Moulana Hashiem Cassiem on 14 March 2014 .