Siddique Islamic Centre Trust
Registration number IT1149/2005
The Siddique Islamic Centre Trust (SICT) was registered 24th of January 2005, by Trust Deed IT1149/2005 (McConnachies in. Attorneys, Notaries and Conveyancers) with initial appointment of the Siddique Islamic Centre (incorporating Siddique mosque, Junior madressa and parking lot) as beneiciaries and acceptance by the first trustees, Abdulrhman Mohamed Kaskar, Ridwaan Galiem and Faldie Kamalieundertaking, jointly and severally, to carry out the terms and condition and stipulations contained in the Deed. On the 25th of April 2005 the Tryst accepted the donation of the property, Erf 12765 GOODWOOD IN EXTENT 3949 SQUARE METRES IN UITSIG,as described with the conditiolns as contained in the DEED OF DONATION. The Property was duly registered in the name of THE SIDDIQUE ISLAMMIC CENTRE TRUST by way of DDED OF TRANSFER NOT21949/2007 (Fareed Moosa Attorneys) at the Office of the Registrar of Deeds on the 23rd of March 2007. Leonsdale also registered under trust deed……., transfer such property to the SICT…………
SIDDIQUE ISLAMIC CENTRE TRUST
Trustees and office bearers:
1. Faldie Kamalie (Trustee and Chairperson)
2. Dr A Kaskar (Trustee and Treasurer)
3. Riedewaan Galiem (Trustee and Secretary)
4. Maulana MH Cassiem (Co-opted as Chief Operating Officer)
5. Rafique Hassiem (Co-opted as Minute Secretary)
Head Office and Administration of the Siddique Islamic Centre Trust
Shall be situated at the Siddique Mosque Elsies River
Random Quran Ayahفَذَكِّرْ إِنْ نَفَعَتِ الذِّكْرَىٰSo remind them if reminder is profitable:
- No upcoming events
- Jumaah - 11 April 2014 by Moulana Hashiem Cassiem on 11 April 2014 .
- Jumaah - 4 April 2014 by Moulana Hashiem Cassiem on 4 April 2014 .
- Jumaah - 28 March 2014 by Moulana Hashiem Cassiem on 28 March 2014 .
- Jumaah - 21 March 2014 by Sheikh Amien Fakier on 21 March 2014 .
- Jumaah - 14 March 2014 by Moulana Hashiem Cassiem on 14 March 2014 .