Random Quran Ayahوَعَلَى الثَّلَاثَةِ الَّذِينَ خُلِّفُوا حَتَّىٰ إِذَا ضَاقَتْ عَلَيْهِمُ الْأَرْضُ بِمَا رَحُبَتْ وَضَاقَتْ عَلَيْهِمْ أَنْفُسُهُمْ وَظَنُّوا أَنْ لَا مَلْجَأَ مِنَ اللَّهِ إِلَّا إِلَيْهِ ثُمَّ تَابَ عَلَيْهِمْ لِيَتُوبُوا ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ التَّوَّابُ الرَّحِيمُHe has relented towards the three also (who had refused to go to the battle of the Ditch) whose case was left undecided, and even the earth with all its expanse had become narrow for them, and their lives were confined, and they came to realise there was no refuge for them except in God. So He softened towards them that they may repent; for God surely accepts repentance and is merciful.
- No upcoming events
- Jumaah - 11 April 2014 by Moulana Hashiem Cassiem on 11 April 2014 .
- Jumaah - 4 April 2014 by Moulana Hashiem Cassiem on 4 April 2014 .
- Jumaah - 28 March 2014 by Moulana Hashiem Cassiem on 28 March 2014 .
- Jumaah - 21 March 2014 by Sheikh Amien Fakier on 21 March 2014 .
- Jumaah - 14 March 2014 by Moulana Hashiem Cassiem on 14 March 2014 .