Random Quran Ayahوَإِذْ أَسَرَّ النَّبِيُّ إِلَىٰ بَعْضِ أَزْوَاجِهِ حَدِيثًا فَلَمَّا نَبَّأَتْ بِهِ وَأَظْهَرَهُ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ عَرَّفَ بَعْضَهُ وَأَعْرَضَ عَنْ بَعْضٍ ۖ فَلَمَّا نَبَّأَهَا بِهِ قَالَتْ مَنْ أَنْبَأَكَ هَٰذَا ۖ قَالَ نَبَّأَنِيَ الْعَلِيمُ الْخَبِيرُWhen the Prophet told one of his wives something in confidence and she disclosed it, God revealed this to him. So he made some of it known to her, and held back some. When, however, he informed her about it, she asked: "Who told you this?" He said: "I was told this by the All-knowing, All-Informed."
- No upcoming events
- Jumaah - 11 April 2014 by Moulana Hashiem Cassiem on 11 April 2014 .
- Jumaah - 4 April 2014 by Moulana Hashiem Cassiem on 4 April 2014 .
- Jumaah - 28 March 2014 by Moulana Hashiem Cassiem on 28 March 2014 .
- Jumaah - 21 March 2014 by Sheikh Amien Fakier on 21 March 2014 .
- Jumaah - 14 March 2014 by Moulana Hashiem Cassiem on 14 March 2014 .